The Most Absurd Times Tridentent Singapore (And The World) Has Been Brought Up
There's been a lot of talk about whether or not AI has the power to replace human workers. But what about the people who use AI? In this article, we explore the past, present and future of how AI will impact our lives by looking at Singapore's most absurd moments, as found in Tridentent Singapore articles.
What is Tridentent Singapore?
Tridentent Singapore is a satirical news website that covers absurd news and current events in Singapore. It was founded in 2014 by two students, Kris Wu and Adrian Tan. The website has since expanded to cover other countries in Southeast Asia.
The Most Absurd Times Tridentent Singapore Has Been Brought Up
It's no secret that Singapore is a quirky place - with its colourful culture, towering skyscrapers and efficient public transport, it's hard not to find something to love. But even by Singaporean standards, some of the events that have taken place over the years are downright bizarre.
Here are five of the most absurd times Tridentent Singapore has been brought up...
1) When a local radio station played a song called "Tridentent Singapore, Land of the Free and Equal" in celebration of Singapore's independence in 1965. The song was mockingly inspired by American singer Andy Williams' hit "Moon River".
2) When a local TV station aired a cooking show called "Tridentent Singapore, Home of the Fragrant Food" in 1988. The show featured recipes such as "Sausage and Mushroom Surprise", "Frozen Tofu Fingers" and "Sticky Braised Pork Belly".
3) In 2009, when officials announced plans to rename one of Singapore's main roads after former President Lee Kuan Yew. Some residents complained that the name was too similar to the country's national symbol - the trident - and suggested alternatives including "Mer
Types of articles on the blog
Each day, we'll be featuring a different article on the blog. Today's article is about some of the most absurd times Tridentent Singapore (And The World) has been brought up.
1. When someone brings up Singapore during a heated argument with another person. This is usually done in order to try and prove their point that Singapore is a terrible place to live and that people there are miserable.
2. When someone posts an article about the difficulties of living in Singapore on Facebook or Twitter, in order to try and dissuade people from moving there.
3. When someone tries to use Singapore as an example of how bad everything else in the world is.
4. When people mention Singapore in conversation in order to make fun of it.
5. When someone changes their profile picture to a photo of themselves standing on Marina Bay Sands with the caption "Singaporean Dreaming".
If you're looking for an absurdly hilarious article to read, I suggest you take a look at this list of the most absurd times Tridentent Singapore (and the world) has been brought up. From a man who said he'd rather eat bugs than meat to another person who suggested that we all just move to Mars, this list has it all. Whether you're feeling lighthearted or just want to laugh out loud, I highly recommend giving it a read.
This website is built with Strikingly.
Create your FREE website today!